October’s Art Walk will be on Friday the 12th.
- The Vallejo Naval and Historical Museum’s RiverBorne exhibitions and
Obscura Film Screening – Ian Ruhter. Two FREE shows at 6:30 and 7:30 pm
- El Comalito opening reception of “Reconstructed”, by Monica Haro
- Patrick Gavin Duffy “WATER” exhibit at the McCune Room
- Numerous artists will be set up on the sidewalks.
- Hip Hop Cypher at Vallejo Vinyl
- Voltones play a farewell party at Artiszen
- Dead Cat Hat performs a Rock vs Dust benefit at Townhouse Cocktail Lounge
- Live Original Radio Drama at IntegriTea
- Moschetti Downtown Cafe Preview
- Provisions dinner on Virginia St. with Fritter Fridays.
- Yaad Jamaican Jerk food truck
- Dell’s Hot Dogs,
- Little Imaginarium provides child care during Artwalk,
- Immersive Learning Center provides many engaging activities for kids.
Artists will line the streets! A list of participating galleries, restaurants and shops can be found HERE.
Please come welcome new business that have recently joined us:
Bricolage Press, Prints, Cards & Workshops
Gallery 228, Fine Art
LJR ART Gallery
The Joint, Lifestyle Boutique
Special thanks to Stan Clark and his Astro Botanicals Inflatable Sculptures!
Vallejo Art Walk invites artists and entertainers to join us every Second Friday of the month to set up on the street and showcase their work in downtown Vallejo. Most spaces are free on a first come first serve basis. BYO table and display materials. Read this or Contact Us to learn more.