THIS FRIDAY (11/9, 5-10 pm)
Come downtown and check out new shops, artists, food, music and get your dance on! Check out the online Map HERE.
Pick up a Vallejo Open Studios directory at one of the many participating venues, and continue your art adventure Saturday and Sunday at the citywide Open Studios event!
- MucCune Room hosts Vallejo Open Studios artists
- Enconuters/Encuentros show at El Comalito
- All Hallows show at TrojanMonk Art
- Temple Arts Lofts hosts Vallejo Open Studios Artists
- RiverBorne Artist Talks at the Vallejo Naval and Historial Museum
- Numerous artists will be set up on the sidewalks.
- Hip Hop Cypher at Vallejo Vinyl
- Jam Session at Snap U Clear
- InegriTea – Indie, Electronica or Reggae… and Art!
… then later in the evening after 9pm …
- Dead Cat Hat performs at Townhouse Cocktail Lounge
- Decades Dance Party returns to Artwalk
SALON – NEW!
- V-Town Provisions hosts a Salon by community dynamos Kathy O’Hare of Obtainium Works, and Pati Navalta of the Robbie Poblete Foundation.
- V-Town Provisions on Virginia Street & Sacramento – new and Yummy!
- China Wok on Sacramento and Subway on Virginia are both open ’til 9:30.
- Little Imaginarium provides child care during Artwalk,
- Immersive Learning Center provides many engaging activities for kids.
Artists will line the streets! A list of participating galleries, restaurants and shops can be found HERE.
Please welcome the new business that have recently joined us:
- Bricolage Press, Prints, Cards & Workshops
- Gallery 228, Fine Art
- LJR ART Gallery
- Nikkibana Floral Design
- The Joint, Lifestyle Boutique
- Vallejo Vinyl & Pinball
- Whitney Smith Ceramics
Special thanks to Stan Clark and his Astro Botanicals Inflatable Sculptures!
Vallejo Art Walk invites artists and entertainers to join us every Second Friday of the month to set up on the street and showcase their work in downtown Vallejo. Most spaces are free on a first come first serve basis. BYO table and display materials. Read this or Contact Us to learn more.