September’s Art Walk will be on Friday the 14th! Some highlights of the evening will be:
- Chromodomo – rarely open to the public – don’t miss this opportunity to see some excellent artwork!
- On Beauty: Visions of the Wild Opening reception at Tempe Arts Lofts.
- New Gallery, LJR ART at 419 Georgia, Has their Grand Opening tonight. Georgia Galleria reopens next door in a larger space.
- Patrick Gavin Duffy “WATER” exhibit at the McCune
- Numerous artists will be set up on the sidewalk.
- Brian Travis performs on an outdoor stage.
- Hip Hop Cypher at Vallejo Vinyl
- Decades Dance Party after Artwalk at 350 Georgia
- The Voltones perform at Temple Arts Lofts at 8PM
- Dead Cat Hat performs after Artwalk at Townhouse Cocktail Lounge
- Provisions dinner on Virginia St.
- Yaad Jamaican Jerk food truck
- Dell’s Hot Dogs,
- Outta This World fried food
- Little Imaginarium provides child care during Artwalk,
- Immersive Learning Center provides many engaging activities for kids.
Artists will line the streets! A list of participating galleries, restaurants and shops can be found HERE.
Please come welcome new business that have recently joined us:
Bricolage Press, Prints, Cards & Workshops
Gallery 228, Fine Art
LJR ART Gallery
The Joint, Lifestyle Boutique
Special thanks to Stan Clark and his Astro Botanicals Inflatable Sculptures!
Vallejo Art Walk invites artists and entertainers to join us every Second Friday of the month to set up on the street and showcase their work in downtown Vallejo. Most spaces are free on a first come first serve basis. BYO table and display materials. Read this or Contact Us to learn more.