Friday February 8, 6 – 10PM, downtown Vallejo!
There’s lot to check out this month, even in the rain! Come downtown and check out new shops, artists, food, music and get your dance on! Check out the online Map HERE.
- A Very Sad Goodbye Reception for El Comalito, with many guest performers.
- Love Wins show at Spruce Vallejo
- Dots in Common is back!
- McCune Room hosts Sneak Attack with Jason Perry
- Street artists will set up in the breezeway between LJRArt9 Gallery and Georgia Galleria
- Live window models at Boutique Classique
- Jam Session at Snap U Clear
- InegriTea – Art walk AfterParty with Live music by Airlift Underground and The Meds.
- Vallejo Vinyl features Dubwise Reggae Cypher & Open Mic
- Dead Cat Hat performs at Townhouse Cocktail Lounge
- V-Town Provisions on Virginia Street & Sacramento
Special Fish Fry Dinner!
- China Wok and Subway are open until 9.
- Little Imaginarium provides child care during Artwalk,
- Immersive Learning Center provides many engaging activities for kids.
A list of participating galleries, restaurants and shops can be found HERE.
Please welcome the new business that have recently joined us:
- Bricolage Press, Prints, Cards & Workshops
- Gallery 228, Fine Art
- LJRArt9 Gallery
- Nikkibana Floral Design
- The Joint, Lifestyle Boutique
- Spruce Popup shop
- Vallejo Vinyl & Pinball
- Whitney Smith Ceramics
Special thanks to Stan Clark and his Astro Botanicals Inflatable Sculptures!
Vallejo Art Walk invites artists and entertainers to join us every Second Friday of the month to set up on the street and showcase their work in downtown Vallejo. Most spaces are free on a first come first serve basis. BYO table and display materials. Read this or Contact Us to learn more.