Check out the article about us in the Times Herald HERE!
We are excited to share with you that we have a new partnership with SactoMoFo to bring food trucks and music to Art Walk. We can’t wait to see you downtown and invite you to check out the new shops, artists, poets, food, music … and get your dance on!
May 10th Art Walk will feature the following:
Open Paint Nite at Elegant Events Enterprise, 616 Marin
- Artwork of Shane Mann at Psychic Reality.
- Super Bosa Con at the McCune Room
- Dots in Common is back!
- Artist Alley in the breezeway between LJRArt9 Gallery and Georgia Galleria
- Live window models at Boutique Classique
- We are excited to share that Thomas Wojak owner of The W.O.R.K.S. art studio will be open until 7pm.
- Vallejo Vinyl presents DJ CYPHER
- Air Lift Underground at Integritea
- Jam Session at Snap U Clear
- Dead Cat Hat performs at Townhouse Cocktail Lounge
- Food Truck Mania by SactoMoFo
- Fish Fry at V-Town Provisions (now has a beer and wine license).
- Dell’s Hot Dogs – hotdog cart
- China Wok and Subway are open until 9.
- Noonie’s Place open until 7pm
- Little Imaginarium provides child care during Art Walk
- Immersive Learning Center provides many engaging activities for kids and will have a kids jump house in their back parking lot
- Moments Shared Children’s Consignment provides a kid friendly space and offers a great shopping experience on kids clothing and more.
- Check out Super Bosa-Con out side the McCune Collection. Calling all YOUTH! Come hang out with us at the Vallejo 2nd Friday Food & Art Walk! Come see awesome Youth Art, Youth DJs, Light Display, Cosplay Contest $$$, and lots of Food n’ Fun just for YOU!!!! Please Like and Share with all the Youth and Parents that you can and for more info check out artiszen.org/bosa
An interactive map of all of the participating spaces in the Vallejo Food & Art Walk event can be found HERE.
Please welcome the new business that have recently joined us:
- Bricolage Press, Prints, Cards & Workshops
- Gallery 228, Fine Art
- LJRArt9 Gallery
- Nikkibana Floral Design
- The Joint, Lifestyle Boutique
- RBH Works Gallery
- Spruce Popup shop
- Vallejo Vinyl & Pinball
- Whitney Smith Ceramics
- Alibi Bookshop
- The W.O.R.K.S. (Open until 7pm)
Special thanks to Stan Clark and his Astro Botanicals Inflatable Sculptures and to Abel Rodriguez for his graphic design services.
Vallejo Art Walk invites artists and entertainers to join us every Second Friday of the month to set up on the street and showcase their work in downtown Vallejo. Most spaces are free on a first come first serve basis. Street artists/vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables and display materials. Read this or Contact Us to learn more.