THIS FRIDAY (12/14, 5-10 pm)
Come downtown and check out new shops, artists, food, music and get your dance on! Check out the online Map HERE.
This event is happening rain or shine! The street Artists and Dell’s Hot Dogs have been offered shelter in the breezeway by Georgia Galleria, 419 Georgia Street.
- MucCune Room hosts Vallejo Open Studios artists – continued
- Colores y Valores show at El Comalito
- All Hallows show at TrojanMonk Art
- Street artists will be out of the rain in the breezeway next to Georgia Galleria.
- Hip Hop Cypher at Vallejo Vinyl
- Jam Session at Snap U Clear
- InegriTea – Live music by The Meds
- Dead Cat Hat performs at Townhouse Cocktail Lounge
- Decades Dance Party at Decades
- V-Town Provisions on Virginia Street & Sacramento – new and Yummy!
- China Wok on Sacramento and Subway on Virginia are both open ’til 9:30.
- Photos with Santa at Decades, 350 Georgia, 5 – 8 PM
- Little Imaginarium provides child care during Artwalk,
- Immersive Learning Center provides many engaging activities for kids.
Artists will line the streets! A list of participating galleries, restaurants and shops can be found HERE.
Please welcome the new business that have recently joined us:
- Bricolage Press, Prints, Cards & Workshops
- Gallery 228, Fine Art
- LJR ART Gallery
- Nikkibana Floral Design
- The Joint, Lifestyle Boutique
- Spruce, featuring the work of Julia Marchand.
- Vallejo Vinyl & Pinball
- Whitney Smith Ceramics
Special thanks to Stan Clark and his Astro Botanicals Inflatable Sculptures!
Vallejo Art Walk invites artists and entertainers to join us every Second Friday of the month to set up on the street and showcase their work in downtown Vallejo. Most spaces are free on a first come first serve basis. BYO table and display materials. Read this or Contact Us to learn more.